Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Picked up a 745i

Discussion in 'E23 (1978-1987)' started by Greg E34, Nov 20, 2012.

Greg E34

I have wanted an E23 745i for many years. After a lot of looking, I finally found what I was after. a 1985 745i in Cosmosblau over Pacificblau manual cloth interior. About a month ago, I flew to Phoenix, AZ and drove the car home over 1700 miles.

[IMG]

[IMG]

MGarrison

Sweet! Congrats!

drummerfc

That is sweet! :D

I like the 325i convertible in the garage too...

charlson89

Wow it looks like it is in great shape congrats that will look good in the garage next to the e30

drummerfc

Love the E39 wheels on it too...

Greg E34

Thanks for all the kind words guys. The car is very clean. It had 98,500 miles on it when I picked it up in Phoenix and now has a bit over 101,000. The interior is just as nice as the outside. I've been catching up the maintenance and still have a little bit more to go, but I am really impressed with this car.

I'm a wheel o holic. Seems I have quite a few sets and like to change them out frequently. This car came with BBS RZ 323's which looked really nice, but I think the Style 42's really do this car justice. I'll probably keep them on there for a while.

Yes, she resides in the garage next to my wife's E30 cab. I need some more garage space now as my S50 powered 5 speed E34 touring is now living outside. :(

Interior:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Even has manual windows:
    [IMG]

From the trip home:

[IMG]

[IMG]

And the E34:

[IMG]

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

Very nice fleet! You do need a bigger garage...