Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

John Sullivan candidacy statement

Discussion in 'John Sullivan' started by admin2, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Staff

admin2

As the incumbent RVP, my dedication is always to represent the interests and needs of the NA Region Chapters and the continued improvement and growth of the National Club. BMW CCA has been an integral part of my life since 1986. For 23 years, I served as Chapter President, Vice President and as a Director on the Boston Chapter Board, and also 6 years as BMW CCA National Membership Coordinator. This is combined with 26 years of managerial experience with a national telecommunications company.

I had been tracking my 1988 635 CSi since the early ‘90's, but have retired it from track duty as it has 252K miles, but continue to enjoy my track time with my 1988 325 iX.

I was responsible for establishing the NA Region Events Forum, hosted on National’s website. To ensure there are no overlapping of similar events in the future, I plan to enhance the Forum reporting of all DE events from all Chapters in the Region, to include HPDE's, AutoX’s, Safety Schools, Street Survival Schools, Rallies/Tours.

I will continue to host the Regional Conference Calls, which have proven to be beneficial in targeting specific areas of concern, e.g. troubleshooting individual chapter concerns, membership retention, and methods of encouraging members to run for a Chapter Officer position.

Future plans include, encouragement of the Chapters to create a chapter presence on social media sites to attract a younger member demographic, the future of the Club. With my continued commitment to the BMW Foundation’s Street Survival Schools, I am encouraging all the Chapters in the Region to participate.

As the North Atlantic Region VP, I have dedicated a substantial amount of time to the Chapters and Club. I would be honored to continue to represent the Region in this role, and I ask for your vote.
    144445 and JES635 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.