Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

I knew better, but I did it anyways

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by mrsbee, Sep 6, 2012.

jhsullivan1

I purchase most of my car cleaning supplies from Auto Geek. They sell almost every car cleaning product in existence, and their customer service is truly top-notch. They offer "price matching", and typically run a sale on their entire inventory every few weeks (I often hold out for a 20% off sale, which happens once every 2-3 months).

When I first heard others rave about Optimum No-Rinse, I was skeptical -- thinking there was no way you could wash your car that way and not instill swirls or scratches into the paint. I eventually decided to give it a shot (albeit with great hesitation), and was amazed with how well it works. I now use it often during the winter months here in NC, when it's just too cold to wash my car outside with water.

bluewagon

I just Added 3 photos to the 3 series gallery taken yesterday. This car has not been washed since March 2009.
    Living in Florida, with clean roads, no salt , no sand one does not need to wash their car. There are products on the market that will clean and shine .
    Bluewagon.

oregonBMW

Had my e46 vert for 5 years and it has never been to a car wash and never will. Small enough to wash at home and I think it is the least I can do for a car that brings me so much pleasure.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Bluewagon, he say:

GEE, WHAT MIGHT THAT BE, MISTER BLUEWAGON?!