Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Tools for Sale

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself)' started by lnfcpa, Jul 6, 2012.

lnfcpa

My wife finally convinced me to sell my tools since I no longer do restoration work. I have a complete set of tools with 2 rolling Craftsman cases. Every conceivable wrench, adapter etc for German cars. Some diagnostic tools (electric, runout meter, compression tester) and maintenance items (brake fluid flush, new battery charger). Most tools are less than 7 years old and all sets are complete and flawless. I'm in Northern NJ and can deliver within 50 miles. Please contact me for more details and pictures. Very reasonable price. I just want to find a like minded enthusiast who is passionate about doing their own work

maxnix

It might help to post your location as that is probably a local pick up only.

MGarrison

He did say Northern New Jersey...

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Well, that rules out my San Diego neighborhood!

wgarrjr

Can you provide a few ballpark prices, especially for the Craftsman rolling cases, and what you consider to be the top 5 or 6 best buys (e.g. wrench sets, adaptors, meters, etc). Would you consider shipping if I arranged it from my end? Thanks! You can message me if you would rather not post prices publicly. Or I can provide my email via message to you. A few photos of some of the items would be nice too.