Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Carolina ///M Fest Celebrating 40 years of the ///M 9/8/12

Discussion in 'South Atlantic Region' started by ScottNC, Jun 22, 2012.

ScottNC

thagr81_us

Hoping to make it up for this...

wellardmac Ninja World Traveler

me too!

thagr81_us

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I will be able to make this one as I will be in Atlanta for my good buddy's bachelor party. You guys have fun and be safe.

dma0413

registered yesterday! looking forward to it...anyone been to this event before? comments, advice welcome.

JackE30

Does my BMW have to be ///M to attend

dma0413

There's a note on the site that says if your car is not an "m" then you have to pay separate admission to the winery's harvest festival. It's only ten bucks but, not sure if that means you still register for the M-fest and pay that registration too. Not sure why you would? Maybe you dont get access to the cars at all if you aren't registered for the M-event also. Sorry Jack, this is my first time going so I am not sure of the details, but you should definitely go either way. The pictures make it look like a well organized and really cool event. Hope to see you there.

JackE30

It's looking like I won't be able to make it to bimmerfest so I will definatly try to make to Mfest.

JackE30

scott, is there going to be an mfest '13 ?

ScottNC

I screwed around and didn't get a venue this year so instead of hurrying up and slapping something together this year, I'm going to wait until next year and make it really good.

stay tuned