Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Patroon Chapter Member

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Cheezy, Jun 24, 2012.

Cheezy

Hi everybody, my name is Marc Cheseborough. My friends call me "Cheezy" :rolleyes:. I currently own a '89 325i convertible and an '88 535is. I previously owned a '95 540i 6spd. Since driving that 540i it was a wrap - no other car offered that same feeling. Unfortunatley that car was totaled and I was without a Bimmer for four years. I tried other Euro brands, a Saab, a Volvo. I enjoyed both cars but they were not
    Bimmers. Then in 2010 while driving down Main street there she was... a 1989 325i conv. with a for sale sign... hmmmmm
    Within 20mins I had a title and keys. I couldn't believe how well this little car handled being 21 yrs old. What engineering for a car out of the eighties. It quickly replaced the Volvo as my daily driver. My mechanic tells me to save it for weekends but I don't want to get out of it. I have since added a CLEAN '88 535is. It has slightly removed the sting of losing the E34...:D
    Anyways that's my story. I attended my first show in Albany a few weeks ago and look forward to many more.

eblue540 Fourth Gen Bimmers

Nice fleet. Welcome!

MGarrison

Wilkommen, Marc!

Cheezy

Thanks guys...!!

Cheezy

Cheezy

Cheezy

these are my babies.... :D

MGarrison

If you'd shown either to Mae West, she probably would have said '...that one fits you grand... why don't you come up sometime, n' see me..." :p