Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

2013 Z4 pricing/ordering/changes to body?

Discussion in 'E89 Z4 (2009-present)' started by neve1064, Apr 11, 2012.

neve1064

Anyone know when we can order a 2013 Z4 or when pricing for the next model year is typically released ahead of production commencement? Are there any changes to the Z4 expected for the 2013 model year? I'm in the market for a Z4 35is either 2012 or 13 MY depending on how long I Have to wait to order. Any spy pics out there?

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Haven't seen any details on the '13 models, but I found a new '11 Z4 35is a few months ago & it's every bit as exciting to drive as my old M Roadster. Hope your search ends a well as mine did.

BimmerBrad

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

I waited for a promising new model year a long time ago. Bought into the hype & was convinced this car was the car for me. I drove the current model year & was blown away, certain that the new model in the pipeline would be even better I bit the bullet & waited. Big Mistake. I passed on the best of breed & bought the ghost of a great car. Different isn't always better.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

What the hell ever became of the Z2?!

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Last time I read about a down-sized BMW roadster it was in Car & Driver... The turbo four is in place now, we just need the chassis to fit the weight class.

neve1064

So, we know know two-tone is an option for the Z4. From what BMW is doing to other platforms, I hope they pass along more customizable options to the Z, too. I've been waiting to pull.the trigger but other than LED headlights, different style rims, closing and .opening the top while.driving and the two tone color scheme, it appears the Z will have no LCI changes for model year 2013.

BimmerBrad