Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Vintage @ Saratoga 2012

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Region' started by TeamStowell, Nov 17, 2011.

TeamStowell We love driving!

The date and location is set! We will return to the Saratoga Auto Museum on July 13th, 14th, and 15th for vintage fun and games! More information will follow.

Back to back coverage in both Roundel and Bimmer Magazines for our 2011 showing! The media gods have been most generous to the Patroon Chapter. If you have attended in the past and have ideas on how to improve this event, please share them with us. If you have not attended and will be in the Northeast on that weekend we would love to have you visit.

Scootguy51

Pl
    Please send me information about when and where to sign up for 2012.
    Thanks!
    Do most folks from the group stay at one hotel?
    Tony De VIncenzo
    2011 335i Cabrio

frank2002

We are a little behind this year, but things are coming together fast. Registration through the museum will open soon. The Roosevelt Inn and Suites is our host hotel. To make reservations call 518-584-0980 or 800-524-9147. Mention the BMW group for special rates. Summer in Saratoga is busy so it is best to make plans early. I will post as soon as our website is updated and registration is open.
    Hope to see you in Saratoga,

SBrasesco

this one is on my list this summer...where do we check for registration please?

frank2002

frank2002

Plans for the Friday night "Meet and Greet" have now been finalized. We will meet at the Village Pizza and Ristorante on route 29 just outside of town for a buffet dinner and a free wine tasting. If you plan to attend the dinner don't forget to RSVP through the Vintage at Saratoga website. There will be a caravan to the restaurant from The Roosevelt Inn and Suites, our host hotel. For discounted room reservations call 1-800-524-9147 and mention the BMW event.
    See you in Saratoga,
    Frank
    TeamStowell likes this.

I am laying plans for a nice run along the Hudson River and up into the hills for Friday morning!
    lcjhnsn likes this.