Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hi

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jessepj, Dec 13, 2011.

jessepj

I'm Jesse from Connecticut. I have an '03 530i that I bought new. It now has 120,000 miles on it and still going strong. I've also been a BMW CCA member since '03 as well.

MGarrison

Welcome to the forums!

lcjhnsn

Hello Jesse.

I'm Lance, currently VP, Activities Coordinator and Newsletter Editor for the Connecticut Valley Chapter.

Have you been participating in any Chapter activities?

jessepj

Hi Lance,
    Nice to meet you and I'm sorry to say that I've never attended a Chapter activity. I actually have been contemplating the annual dinner in January though.

TeamStowell We love driving!

Welcome to the forums! The January dinner is an event not to be missed. Beverly and I went for the first time last year, and we are looking forward to joining the group again in a couple weeks.

lcjhnsn

...not to mention we have a pair of totally top notch speakers for the evening. Sam Smith who is a monthly Roudel columnist and Bill Caswell who writes for Car & Driver, Esquire & MSN Auto. Bill has just finished his second outing at the Baja 1000 in a slightly modified e30 BMW 3 series.

jessepj

Sounds good so my check is in the mail. See you there.
    TeamStowell likes this.

TeamStowell We love driving!

Great news Jesse! We just got confirmation our reservations have been accepted. Now let's all keep our fingers and toes crossed and hope for a safe travel day. Heaven knows we are due for a Nor'easter that is not composed of rain.

lcjhnsn

Excellent!! I'll keep an eye out for you. Please try to find me and introduce yourself. If you can't find me amongst the crowd early in the evening, you'll see me before the evening is done since I'm running unopposed for Chapter President and will no doubt get up to say a few words before our speakers take the podium :)