Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jskibum, Dec 6, 2011.

jskibum

Just joined the club. Been a BMW owner now for a about 4 years. Currently own a 2008 Z4 3.0si a 2011 X3 xdrive35i and a week old 2012 535i xdrive. Guess you can see we like bimmers. Did a 7000 mile road trip in Sept. with the X3 and the car was outstanding. Got 31mpg on the highway.

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & the forums! Nice bunch o' bimmers you have there! Don't forget to check your local chapter's website to see what's going on in your area, too. ;-)

kelly the k

You sound like you fit right in here! Welcome to the Club.

It sounds like you definitely enjoy driving, so do check in with your local chapter to see what events are upcoming. You'll meet some great people with similar interests... and that's not just BMWs! :D

TeamStowell We love driving!

Welcome! Nice fleet to choose from.

I would love to take a multi thousand mile trip someday.... visit all the nooks and corners of this beautiful continent.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Mannn, I KNEW I shoulda got a Z430si! 35 mpg! Oh, waitthat was with the Ecks Three!

My last multi-thousand mile dash is noted in the December issue: brrrr! I'm guessing 22 mpg at best.

Anyway, welcome to the asylum!