Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Is anyone here??

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chapter' started by hutten, Aug 7, 2011.

hutten

Just thought I would ask: Where are all the owners in the middle of the country??

MGarrison

There are a few here, but not

There are a few here, but not many - the club revamped the national website, and compared to the old forums, the new message forums have not been popularly received. However, the club's message forums here never have been heavily trafficked, and those that have participated have been from all over. Your best bet to find locals is if your chapter's website has message boards or forums, or, if feasible, attend any event(s) going on in your area with your local group or chapter.

Never hurts to ask here, though - I'm Buckeye Chapter, s.w. Ohio area... which sometimes is considered mid-west, but is obviously well east of mid-U.S. states like Kansas & Colorado...

I'm assuming the context of your question is in regards to presence on the forums... otherwise, in response to your question of: where are all the owners in the middle of the country, the answer would be... in the middle of the country... except when they're not. :-p

Presumably, you're in the middle of the country, and if so - what part?

tjrinaldi

I am here!

TJ here, from Milwaukee, WI...Badger Bimmers.

hutten

Just checking? Not sure what

Just checking? Not sure what was happening to the forum? I am in Lawrenc, Kansas, member of the KC Club. Just figured I would find out if you guys were out there.

Cheers Rich

otter guest

Holy cow! I haven't stopped

Holy cow! I haven't stopped by since the change and this is nothing like it was. I sure hope that they can get the old posts back and get the forum traffic up again.