Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Z3, Z4 and M s in Lawrence, KS

Discussion in 'BMW' started by hutten, Jun 10, 2011.

hutten

I was wondering if any owners living in Lawrence, KS are on the site? I see many Z3s, Z4s and ZMs around town when out running around town and in west Lawrence!
    Weekend Cheers, Rich

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Z drivers in Kansas

. . . do a lot of Alpine pass-running around those parts, do ya? ;)

hutten

????????? Huh???? Simple question!

MGarrison

I suspect Satch using the 'wink' icon was likely intended to convey that he was kidding, particularly since (presumably) there are no Alpine passes in a stereotyped flat-as-a-pancake Kansas.

Although it may be possible that you have some locals on the forums here, I'd suspect it's unlikely - only a very small percentage of club members participate on the forums, and of the BMW's out there, only a small percentage are being driven by club members. Obviously it never hurts to ask, but I would guess the odds are against it. There is a 'Z' special interest group, (click on the BMWCCA/Special Interest Groups tab/block above), I don't know if they have a forum, but they might also have some presence in your area. Not sure, perhaps there are other groups of BMW 'Z' enthusiasts as well. If you happen to come astride of any of these other Z's in your area, if they have a similar enthusiasm for the car and the marque as you do, perhaps they'd appreciate your sharing with them the existence of the 'CCA and how to join in on the fun the rest of us are having. :)

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Indeed!

Yeah, what he said! :)