Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Crappy cell phone pics

Discussion in 'E38 (1995-2001)' started by rdorman, Jun 7, 2011.

rdorman

New member here so I thought I would throw out some pics of my DD. Like the thread title says, these are crappy cell phone pics taken this morning in my drive.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

two30grain

very nice, the E38 is my favorite 7er, and those are my favorite wheels on it! pics arent too bad either, i have seen much, much worse! that red really pops!

Terse

Nice looking 7 and I those are nice pictures no matter what the source. Phone cameras have come a long way.

rdorman

Thanks. It is a terrifc car and I really enjoy it. I have 122,000 on it so far and works perfectly.

Zeichen311

That is just gorgeous. Love the E38, love those wheels on it and HATE that BMW no longer offers any reds on the big sedans!

Syrupflow guest

Great looking car!

rdorman

Thanks folks. The car as you see it is just as it was delivered. Sure there are some changes but none cosmetic.

meteck

Looks great!@@

ChrisV

Nice! Imola red is so rare, but looks sooo good on these. Much less common than my black 740iL...

charlson89

That 7 looks great love the sport wheels.

cgate0313

No complaints from me, enjoyed looking at a great car, that red looks sweet.