Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hola from the Baltimore/DC Metro...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by tenfifteen, Apr 25, 2008.

tenfifteen guest

...long time BMWCCA member ('00-'01, '04-present), but have never owned a 'proper' BMW. Until just a few hours ago, I owned a nicely modded MCS (an Autoblog featured ride, btw), and missus Paul has an '04 MCS (soon to be traded in on an '08).

I've had a thing for BMWs for a good long while, and nearly bought an M-Roadster in '01, but was laid off before pulling the trigger (dotcom bust), and glad I hadn't over-committed to the car.

Anyhow, seven years later--this Sunday, in fact--I go to pick up my very first one: An absolutely cherry '06 M3 ZCP in Interlagos Blue (17k miles), on which I got a great deal. Seller included lots of extras besides, and I'm hopeful that it's as good looking up close as the photos indicate.

Loved the Cooper, but frankly am glad to be rid of it; it was really immaculate, but after four years with it, I needed more. So excited about the M3 I can hardly sit still, truly a dream car that I'll soon be driving daily.

Anyhow, I'm 37, a network engineer by trade, live in MD, work in DC. Love distance running, music, movies and photography. And of course, Bimmers.

Cheers all!
    Paul

morea3ic guest

Congrats on the M. Interlagos is a great color.

MINI folks seem to love um' . . . . & they're a friendly bunch.

Welcome to the dark side.

Mordred guest

See you around Paul. [IMG]