Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Tire Rack discount

Discussion in 'Member Benefits and Questions' started by bkdilley, Mar 20, 2011.

bkdilley guest

Does anyone know if Tire Rack offers a BMW CCA discount?

John in VA

Did you call them and ask?

M3Driver guest

They do not. I asked that question to them a good while back. There prices are still hard to beat though; discount or not.

Syrupflow guest

When I got my winter tires a couple years ago, I had asked the same thing and was told no as well. I was still unable to find as good a deal on my Blizzaks.

granthr

I even asked them about a frequent shopper discount, they said no. :( Seems like I am always buying tires from them!

M3Driver guest

I hear you on that, brother. ;)

One interest of note is the poll regarding Michelin tires on the web site's main page. One of the questions was how Michelin could reach out to club members more. I suggested a discount for those members who buy Michelin tires like the other CCA discounts that are in place. Enough people mention that, it might happen.

Deutsch Marques

No discount which is odd. Because I was fairly certain that many other automotive enthusiast forums had a "resident" TireRack salesman who would post to the wheels/tire forum, offer advice, and give discount to members of that forum. Then again, I think in those cases, that site/forum may have been sponsored by the TireRack.

M3Driver guest

For Satch and Frank

Considering that just about everyone I know in the BMW Car Club orders from the Tire Rack, I would think that our Club Officers should consider contacting them about participating in some type of discount program like other participating companies.

Satch, Frank...your thoughts?

TeamStowell We love driving!

A different kind of support....

... although we don't get a discount, I have seen a lot of Tire Rack gift certificates at BMW CCA events, sponsorship of Street Survival and advertising in the Roundel. Keep an eye out for their specials and year end deals which make their great prices even better!

1996 328ti guest

Very true. Tire Rack has been a long time supporter of the club.

I generally buy my tires locally though. Often they will meet Tire Rack or come close.
    I believe in making good relationships with someone nearby. That way when I need something in a pinch, they take care of me. A good local relationship is more important than saving a few bucks.

Deutsch Marques

I've purchased from Tire Rack in the past, and had great experiences. However, my biggest gripe with them is that they don't carry Toyo, my preferred brand.