Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello from NEPA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by hyderali91, Feb 28, 2011.

hyderali91

Finally joined the club - probably should've done so years ago. Currently drive an 05 M3, just picked it up 2 months ago (drove a 330i ZHP before that). Best car I've ever driven. Carbon black on cinnamon leather, 6MT. Car is mostly stock for now. Only mods are electrical for now (recoded the car to do a few cool things)

Looking forward to becoming a part of the community! Here are a few pictures of my car

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgQy_TQNqOc

maxlfoster guest

Welcome.

I joined recently after purchasing an 04 E46 M3...I couldn't find anything with less than 40k miles within a few hundred miles of here so I picked one up with 38,500. I'm interested to see what the mileage is on yours?

It's a beautiful car; your interior looks to be in great shape too! I like the comfort access modifications you've done.

Max

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

Oh, mannn, that's a gorgeous interior!

Zeichen311

I was thinking the same thing. Beautiful!

Welcome aboard!

hyderali91

Mine has quite a few more miles - I bought it with 72k and have about 75k now. I was a little hesitant at first, but the car was very well taken care of and it was CPO until November. It also had its VANOS replaced fairly recently, so hopefully I won't have to worry about that failing on me. I was initially looking for one with 50k miles, but none of them were quite right. I figure the price difference will cover any potential maintenance down the line

I could've probably gotten an 03.5 or 04 for a decent bit less, but I wanted the electronic goodies from the 05+ models (bluetooth, MP3)

floydarogers

Where in the world is NEPA?

Is that Nepa, NJ?

First time I saw the post I was thinking: "you're from the EPA?" NEPA = National Environmental Policy Act. Didn't know that EPA guys were allowed to drive BMWs - can't show off all the money they earn working for the bad govt.:)

Love the color, too.

TxFeatFan

From the trees in the background, I took it to mean NE Pennsylvannia.

hyderali91

Heh, yep you got it! Sorry about that, should've been more clear

floydarogers

Perhaps you should go the other way - no way do you want drool on your new car.:p

drummerfc

Funny - I was thinking the same thing! ;) First thought I had when reading the tagline of the post was "Hi, we're from the Government...and we're here to help." GULP!

:D:D

maxlfoster guest

Well it looks fantastic; I would have guessed that it had half that mileage. I agree with everyone else that the interior is goregous.

Max

hyderali91

Indeed, it's in very good shape for the mileage, which is why I bought it. I remember seeing an M3 with the same color combo years ago in my local dealer's showroom - I swore to myself that I'd own one some day when I saw that car. Now I do :)