Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

California Auto cross

Discussion in 'Autocross' started by AshleighBMW, Apr 22, 2008.

AshleighBMW guest

Where can I view and sign up for future auto cross events in the Nothern California area> I live In San Jose,ca.

Bimmerdan

The easiest way would be to check the local chapter website. Up towards the top of the page is a link for "Chapters". If you go to that and then click on "Chapter Finder", you can go straight to your local site which should have a current calendar and chapter contacts. If the local CCA chapter doesn't run autocrosses, you can always check out the local SCCA chapter as well.

Have fun!!

Brian A

Golden Gate Chapter Calendar link

Here is the link to the calendar for the Golden Gate Chapter:
    http://www.ggcbmwcca.org/?page=calendar&category=2

Where ya bin? The Golden Gate Chapter is very active. (Calendar is also published monthly chapter newsletter Die Flüsternde Bombe.)

At this particular nanosecond there is actually still some slots open for 17May's Autocross. That's a miracle since they usually fill within 24 hours (and its been over 48 hours since registration opened).

mattm

mattm

vodka g guest

i am trying to look for anything in So Cal as well

mattm

vodka g guest

actually san diego will work :)

bmwmike

Los Angeles Chapter AutoX - June 22!

LA Chapter will be holding its second AutoX of the year at Auto Club Speedway (formerly California Speedway) on Sunday June 22.

Registration is now open and the reg. form is available at www.bmwclubla.org. We will be accepting pre-registration only, no registration will be done at the event. So get your reg. form in early! This event will sell out quickly!

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
    Mike Webb
    BMW CCA Los Angeles AutoX

vodka g guest

GREAT!!!:D i think this actually works out better for me (since i actually have a wedding on the weekend of July 4th (on the 5th) and the SD Chapter AutoX is on that sat and sun....)

Bump.

LA Chapter will be holding another AutoX at AutoClub Speedway on September 21st.

Arash2002tii guest

If you want something else besides the Club auto x's and SCCA ones you can try NorCalUFO. The autocrosses take place at Marina Airport down in the Monterey area and you dont need to sign up with any club to join. The next one is actually this Sunday so you could come and check it out if you like. It's a nice crowd with a lot of different and usualyl rare cars which I guess is a plus from Club autocrosses, even though BMW's are some of the most beautiful cars IMO. And as another plus the UFO autocrosses are a lot less serious than the SCCA ones and set up for beginners which is good for me. Hope to see you aroudn there this weekend. Check out norcalufo.org for more info.