Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by marcom, Jan 24, 2011.

marcom guest

Hi Everyone. Wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the boards. I live in NJ but was born and raise in Long Island, NY.

Just bought my first (and hopefully not last) BMW this past weekend. I came from a long line of Mustangs:

04 GT
    04 Cobra
    07 GT

I picked up a BMW 550i. I love every second of it!

Looking forward to chatting on the boards

granthr

Welcome!!! Great car you bought there!!! Post some pics!! :D

Zeichen311

Welcome aboard!

Taking a wild guess here, but by any chance is your new ride a 550i xDrive, Carbon Black over oyster/black leather, equipped with M Sport & Premium II packages? I only ask because while I was in for a car wash this past Saturday morning, I saw that in the service bay and my friend the sales manager said it was being delivered later that day. :cool:

If that's yours, congratulations and best of luck! If not, well, just ignore the babbling hoon in the black sedan. :D

bcweir

Congratulations and welcome!

Sounds like a really terrific car!

marcom guest

@NotTheStig

Wasn't me..... but sounds like an amazing setup. I bought an '08 Space Gray/ BLk 550i. It came with the Sports/weather/premium package, aero kit, M rims, etc. I've seen a few 550 around my way lately, in the North Central Jersey area.

Zeichen311

It was gorgeous all right...but then, I'm partial to the black/oyster combo. ;) Yours is no slouch either--have fun and avoid the potholes! :eek:

MontereyDave

marcom guest

gorgeous! I had a Torch Red 07 with a Black stripe down the center, with rear and side louvers. With the right combo, you can make thos things look amazing

[IMG]

CRKrieger

:eek: Unfortunately (and I say this as someone who really likes Mustangs a lot), "the right combo" does not include those wheels. They're Godawful.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

. . . but who posted the wall poster of the pony car?!:eek: