Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Greetings everyone!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BMW Auction Prices, Sep 14, 2010.

BMW Auction Prices guest

My name is Laurence, I have owned over 30 BMW's in the last 20 years (personal cars). I'm a retired dealer (thousands of BMW's if you count all the work cars over the last 22 years) that got board and started a consumer protection information tech company - Automotive Data Systems (ADS), we employee 35 people who cover 48 states logging how much cars sell for at dealer only wholesale auctions. We tell you how much a dealer paid for that used car or used BMW on his lot (I lost a lot of dealer friends from it :)) but am happy to be on the other side of the fence making sure consumers don't get taken advantage of. We do for used cars what Edmunds did for new car invoices back in the day.

We just launched our specialty BMW edition called Car Tell BMW Auction Prices for the Apple iPhone that is in the iTunes App Store.

If anyone wants to know the price a dealer paid for a used BMW shoot me a PM, as a member of the community I'd be happy to look it up for you.

Laurence

seapbmw

Laurence-

Just looked up your new app and found two: one for all cars and one for just BMW's. What does the higher priced BMW version provide the other one doesn't?
    Charlie

BMW Auction Prices guest

I guess I need to clarify that better in the description, the $9.99 regular version has about 2,500 BMW records form the last 30 days, the BMW edition is more in depth and has over 10,000 BMW records from the last 45 days.

If you need a price for a car your looking at just let me know your city, the year, model, miles and color and I'll be more than happy to look a car or two up for you. (that also goes for any member of the forum)

Laurence

14th BMW '16 Z4 35is

Contacts?

Laurence:

I tried to send you a PM, but you have that feature turned off in the forum and you don't list an email address. Like to talk to you.

Freude am Fahren (und Geld Sparen)...

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the zoo!

I hope you have fun with the other inmates!!