Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Supply and Demand

Discussion in 'E81/E82/E87/E88 (2004-present)' started by bobajoul, Feb 28, 2008.

bobajoul

Other forums are reporting dropping allocations to NA- 10,000 now for first year. Guess we will be exclusive- too bad, the 1 should be the new people's car!:cool:
    • Staff

steven s

I don't know. Once I get done building my 1 it's over $40,000.00.
    That's pretty expensive for a people's car. Or is the people's car a 128i?
    Every person I speak to who has a 1 on order, has a 135.

HBWT guest

Hardly a peoples car, IMO. I imagine that most sales will be 128s

and they will likely make up most of the dealer inventory cars much like the 328i does compared to the 335i. There will probably be a few 135s on the lot but many or most of the 135s will be customer ordered. I'm looking forward to March 22nd.

I have both on order! (Well... the 128i is my dads.):)

csmith guest

I'm picking up my 128 in Munich in April at $30k. As big an engine as my 2006 330ci.
    Just wish they would add the x drive for our New England weather.:cool:

bobajoul

It's here!

:)Just checked web site, is in prep center, will be here by 22nd!!!!!!128 cashmere with coral red interior, sports and premium with upgraded radio. Yahooooo!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!! I'm jealous!! My 135i is finally in open waters as well!!! Only a couple of weeks now!!!

330indy1

be sure to post as many pics as possible

we want to see these fresh cars....

bobajoul

March 22

Apparently BMW is sticking pretty hard and fast to not releasing until 3/22, my CA said that they have informed them that there will be no cars released until that day.

Jim_75Sahara

Our local BMWCCA group will test drive the new 1-series on 3-25, at a Dayton dealership. Don't know if there will be both the 128i and the 135i to compare vs. eachother or not. Saw a 135i at a car show recently and I like the looks of it better in person than in the photos I'd seen. Very attractive package.

kealaiki guest

Greatness

I drove a 135i last week between Tuebingen, outside Stuttgart, to Freising on the outskirts of Munich, all on the autobahn. She goes like a stink, a truly great machine. Make mine schwarz-uni...