Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Saddle Brown Leather with Titanium Silver exterior???

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by rbindc, Aug 23, 2010.

Pyewacket1

I agree... I have the red interior in a 2010 328i Convertible and I absolutely love it! It has gotten quite a few positive comments from others as well...;)

sundevilruss

x2

You see the inside of your car, everyone else sees the outside. Get the color(s) YOU want, not what someone else says you should want.

If it helps, a light gray suit is the equivalent of a silver car, and the shoe color of choice to show taste and style is light brown.

Mil.flyer

I ordered Saddle Brown with Blue Water Metallic. It is in production now so I can't tell you if it looks good or not but I think it will be fantastic. For a guy's car, Saddle will look great. As for Titanium or any gray, 99% have black interior for what its worth. Of course by now, your car has arrived. I hope it looks great!

rbindc

Actually, it "arrived" on Oct 11th as I took delivery in Munich at the Welt. The car is stunningly attractive. I'm really glad I didn't go with the black interior as my GF suggested.

BTW, she hasn't yet seen the car. At the last minute she decided not to go with me. My son went in her place so it was a "father and son week" spent driving through the Alps.

rbindc

I've been vindicated!

When my GF saw the Saddle Brown leather in my TiAg coupe she immediately loved it!

Peef

Funny. Had the same response from my wife - she was apprehensive about the Saddle Brown, but as it was to be my car, she ultimately didn't object. When we took delivery at the PC, she immediately warmed to it.