Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

BMW Corporate - anyone dealt with them?

Discussion in 'Buy, Lease, Finance & Insurance' started by biomimetic, Jun 29, 2010.

Rennsport1

Moritz BMW just phoned, the new dashboard for my car is on "national back order" and they stated that they will call me to come in so that they can replace my dashboard under the CPO program when the part comes in. They also mentioned that the damaged dashboard was noticed during the CPO inspection process. I had requested to see the CPO checklist over a week ago, hopefully they will provide it to me soon. I am very happy with this outcome and commend Moritz for addressing this issue positively and making sure that it is taken care of. Moritz has been excellent to deal with thus far, which is what I had hoped due to their good reputation. And they have a very happy customer here, due to this recent development of positive action on their part. And even more so, hopefully, when I pick up my car in about one hour.

Regards,
    R.S.