Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

iPhone 4

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO, Jun 17, 2010.

JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO guest

Figured their would be one person who would say ewww about the Bugatti. Hahahaha. The wheels and chrome look perfect in person! I gotta post a picture of the back.

az3579

Fail. Nothing chrome looks good...

This is the kind of argument that I will beat to death until my point is made!
    Kind of like the Intel vs AMD folks, the Ford vs Chevy, and the summer vs winter arguments! Come get it! :D

Nothing wrong with chrome at all. As long as its done classy. On a cooler note....i am now the proud owner of the iphone 4! Yup....I'm kind of pumped. I walk into an at&t store out here in Santa Monica, CA. I ask them if they have any...they say no. Then the manager asks me if I'm trading in another iphone towards. I say sure why not...then he says they have 1 32gig one left! Give it too me! I'm loving it so far...no loss of bars or anything like that. Much better and faster then my 3g...which I still have if anyone wants to buy it. Thats another funny story. This was an awesome trip. Gotta love California!

rspeser

My iPhone finally came in today. The third time was the charm pairing the two, now everything works as it should. Now I just have to wait for BMW to bring out the cradle for the phone prep kit. The dock extender works for everything but the antenna. They will probably bring it out about the time the iPhone 5 comes out.

I just took an x-acto knife to the snap in cradle and it let's the 4 fit into the 3GS cradle. I am going to refine it tomorrow with a dremel tool and I think I'll be good to go.

Nice. Let me know how you like the phone. I'm in love with it so far. No complaints.

rspeser

The phone is great so far. I especially love Face Time, it lets me keep up with close friends and actually see them while we are talking. I did have a problem with mail not receiving the individual emails, and after deleting and re installing the account settings twice it is now working. I also had a problem with it defaulting all of my custom ring tones to the phone default and they had to be re selected and now thay have held. This is my 4th iPhone and it is by far the best.

rspeser