Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hankook vs Nexxen

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO, Jun 11, 2010.

JAMAICAN TWIN TURBO guest

Which tires do you think are better. *The hankook venus V12 EVO or the Nexxen 3000?

I have the Nexxen 3000 on my rears right now(had to get rid of my bald pilot sport run flats). They are pretty good, but yesterday in the rain I noticed my backend came out a little bit, although i did take the corner a little harder than i probably should of.*

The total price difference is about $140 difference for the hankook rears. Sorry about any mispells. My iphone doesnt have autocorrect on this site. *

Thanks for the help guys.*

leventor

most of my friends have hankooks v12s they are extremely happy

Yea. I've heard good things about them. Have your friends mentioned anything about performance in the rain?

Bought The Hankooks

They are awesome. Much better than the nexxen 3000s

Alighieri guest

I'd offer up the Vredestein Sessantas as a worthy alternative.

These Hankooks have done mw well. I'll look into those tires as well though. Are they on tire rack?

wretched

How do those compare to the Yokahama S.Drives? especially in price?

Alighieri guest

They aren't. They aren't as available as other tires, but I guarantee that once you're done with your research, you'll find them highly recommended. Hankooks are great tires, but there are definitely other options out there. That and the tread pattern on the Sessantas are HOT. :)

They are available through various other online etailers.