Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

From Cincinnati anyone?

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2010' started by Len Mueller, May 24, 2010.

Len Mueller guest

My goal is to leave Cincinnati Sunday early afternoon, stop north of Chicago Sunday night, and arrive Monday around noon. I am towing, would like some company to caravan if possible. Danke,
    Len

MGarrison

I think I'm going to do Mid-Ohio, and will have to run back home first, so my O'fest departure won't be 'til Monday, and probably won't get there 'til Tuesday. Sorry Len!

jackieL6

Hey Len, Did you find a caravan? A few of us are coming from Nashville with similar travel plans, maybe we can meet up in Indy.

Jackie H

jazzracer

Ofest Via Cinn

Hi Len,

I'm leaving Johnson City TN on Sat heading North toward Cinn on I-75. I haven't made final plans but either head to Indy OR up thru Dayton then on to WI. I'll overnigh in Indy or Dayton on Sat 8/21 then onto WI.

Towing also.

Mike Washington

Len Mueller guest

Meeting up?

Jackie and Mike,
    Just saw your notes, thanks to Steven S. I will be leaving Sunday from Mid-Ohio now rather than Cincinnati, but would still like to meet up either Sunday night or Monday AM.

Contact me via LeonardMueller@earthlink.net so we can figure out what works best.

Danke,
    Len

Len Mueller guest

Mike and Jackie

Just looked at a map. It appears the most direct route for all of us would put us all going around Gary, Indiana. Not sure I could make that Sunday after Mid-Ohio, but would for sure make it by 9-10AM Monday.
    Getting through Chicago before rush hour is a must. Even without rush hour it's still very busy, but with plenty of fuel and an empty bladder it is an exercise for me in thankfulness to not live there.
    Mike, I think your post mentioned perhaps going through Dayton or Indy. Dayton would put you significantly out of your way, Indy is most direct.
    I haven't a clue where to meet in Gary, but I'm sure we could figure something out.
    Len

kathylyle1 guest

jazzracer

Len,

I'll be staying in Indianapolis on Saturday night, so I guess our route has change. We'll see you there.

Mike