Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Proud owner of 07 530i

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by fmanke, Apr 30, 2010.

fmanke

Hi, my name is Fred and I just recently purchased an 07 530i. I traded a Mercedes Benz 01 E430 and my beloved 98 Z-3 M Roadster for this 07 BMW. We are very happy to be back into four door bimmers. Our newest bimmer is black with a black leather interior and darkened windows. Needless to say we are extremely happy with this car although we still miss our 04 750il. We don't miss all the speeding tickets we got with that car.

Today we saw our 98 Z-3 on the road and for a moment I really missed that car but this 07 is so nice that the feeling passed quickly.

I am a newbie to BMWCCA and I really enjoy reading these forums because lots of times my questions are answered by current members. At the time of purchase we got the extended warranty with our 07. I think we made the right decision by doing that.

My history with BMW's goes back quite a ways. Beside the 530, 750il and Z-3 I have also owned a 735 and a 325 convertible. I really liked the 735 and 750il but found it hard to control the speed. Those cars were made for speed but unfortunately Minnesota freeways are not the autobahn.

I look forward to reading the forums and getting to know everyone.

Fred

Ryan323i guest

Congrats on the new car! I've always liked the 5 series. You got any pics of it?