Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello from Portland Oregon

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by brianjburleigh, Mar 24, 2010.

brianjburleigh guest

My name is Brian and I love BMW's. My first car was a 1986 325es. It was a 2 door sedan I absolutely loved that car and would do anything to get it back. Sold it with 225,280 miles and not much in terms of major repairs other than the standards listed in the manual. It was just the thing to hook me. After some time with foreign cars and the new body style mustang I had to return. Currently, I have a 2003 325i and still love it. I don't think anything would replace it right now except maybe another e30.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome aboard!

You hang out with our newest chapter?

I always thought Portland was the ideal BMW setting, with great roads really close by, an active rally community, and Portland International Raceway.

And my five-car garage wasn't bad, either!

:D

TeamStowell We love driving!

Welcome Brian! We purchased our first E30 last year and are truly enjoying it. I'm sure you will find another to join your fleet in the future.

Make sure you find out what your chapter is doing and head out to an event soon! :)

imdbui guest

Hey Brian,

Welcome to the club. I am also a new member from Portland, well I've been a member of the CCA, but this is my first time visiting the forums. I too had a 1986 325, had almost 300k on the odometer before the tranny went bad. Now I'm in a 2003 330i. Haven't had the opportunity to part take on any chapter events yet, but hope to soon. See you around.

thr33dviz guest

Welcome Brian!.

New myself and a former E30 owner( i wll be again after this project). Portland is beautiful! Been there a few times visiting friends. Enjoy the forums lots of information to read through.

Cheers

Tony