Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

BMW CCA @ Rolex 24hrs of Daytona

Discussion in 'Pro Racing' started by BradZTL, Jan 5, 2010.

BradZTL guest

Just curious if anyone else is planning on attending, I purchased the Champion's Club tickets written about in Roundel? Does anyone knows will there be a specific corral or area we will parking in?

larryengel328

There will be a few of us from the NJ Chapter. Champions Pass is the way to go. See you on the roof of the 500 Club!

TeamStowell We love driving!

Champions Pass

We live in one of the areas that was in danger of losing Speed due to conflicts with Time Warner, and I thought I would have to actually go down to watch the race! Several folks have talked about the benefits of this golden ticket during my travels this fall, and Beverly and I will need to hang up the SCCA whites and enjoy this race as spectators sometime in the near future.

larryengel328

Scott -

This might be the year to see it in person, with more BMW's running than anytime in the recent past! The Continental race should be great, too!

fcocca

Will attend Rolex 24hrs 2010

Hello Brad & Scott,
    Patroon Chapter BMWCCA provided me great experiences when I joined them in 1978:)
    I plan to attend the Rolex 24 this year, keeping my fingers crossed for the Ganssi BMW powered team and stalwarts Turner Motorsport. Seek guidance purchasing a spectator ticket for when I'm not SCCA flagging at the backstraight chicane.
    Is BMWCCA sponsoring a BMW car corral at the track? I'm driving my E-36 M3 sedan from MD and want to meet other members if possible.
    Best,
    Fred

larryengel328

Fred -

The Champions Pass is great - but a little expensive. There's a special deal for CCA members. I think you can find it under racing news. If I remember, it was $250. I paid much more before they announced the promotion. I tried to PM you but it bounced back. I'm not sure you got it.

Larry

fcocca

Hello Larry,
    Thanks for your informative post; I'll call them about it Tues. Your PM has not reached me yet, so kindly note my e-mail is fcocca@hotmail.com. Trust you recieved a PM I sent you. Enjoy the race weekend!!
    Fred

kabel guest

so is there a BMW car coral? Or any organized BMWCCA location?

fcocca

kabel guest

ah, so as I interpret that, there really is nothing for BMWCCA members unless you also purchase the $250 Champions/Milestones Club package.

The CFBMW gang will be set up someplace in the infield, not certain exactly where just yet. If you spot them stop by and say hello ;)