Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Good Independent BMW Shop Vancouver WA Area?

Discussion in 'E34 (1989-1995)' started by trevortheleper, Nov 4, 2009.

trevortheleper guest

I have a '95 E34 530i Touring that needs a little attention . I just shipped it from Hawaii where it had been serviced by A+A Motorwerks. So does anyone recommend a shop in this area ? Door lock,An alignment , Oil change and Diff inspection Is all I Need for now.

95 E34 Touring. 118,000 Miles, Dinan Chip, Bilstein Sport Shocks, Eibach springs, Zimmerman Rotors, Pagid Sport Brake Pads,Stainless Brake Lines, Brass Caliper Bushings and a million Dollars Worth Of Various BMW parts.

trevortheleper guest

Went to portland

I ended up taking it Across the River to Portlands pacific motorsports. Not really impressed as they didnt fix the problems I pointed out . But Its the first Visit. Maybe next time they willbe On The Ball Better.

Fischergeist guest

Try Double J Motorwerks on 122nd just South of Airport Way on the right. They are a first class shop and are mainly Audi & VW looking to do BMW, but did my 75K on my ' 03 530i and will do my 100K as well. I have know them for 5 years and they took great care of my GTi for 4years. Tell Dave & Joey Rick sent you their way.

trevortheleper guest

Good sevice

Did some checking Online and spent an afternoon driving Around looking at Shops. Stumbled across Mike o' Haras Service From a Phone Book ad. Got all My problems looked at and Some very good advice Without been taken to the Cleaners. Took the car on a 600 Mile Test drive the Next day And averaged 24.1MPG At 61MPH. Cars Never ran Better.