Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Any good independant mechanic/shops in the Orlando area?

Discussion in 'BMW' started by Autohaus, Mar 31, 2008.

Autohaus guest

I am looking for some good repair shops in the Orlando area. Looks like my family and I will be relocating there soon. Any info on hourly rates and if they allow customer supplied parts :D Any input would be thankful.

Chris
    Beacon, NY

1987 528e (auto)
    1992 525i (sold)
    1992 535i (BMW heaven) :(
    1999 528i (sold)
    2001 525i (stick)
    2003 325xi (auto)

mjweimer

I don't live in the Orlando area but this may help your research:

http://www.bimrs.org

Good Luck!

Matt

RaketeBlaue guest

Chris,

Any luck finding a good indepedent shop in Orlando? After a recent run in with Fields BMW, I will no longer take my vehicle to Fields with any issues that are not covered by the maintenance warranty. :mad: Thanks for the help!

Will M. - Orlando, FL
    • Technical Service Advisor

mooseheadm5

He didn't move there, he is still in NY, so I doubt he found a shop down there.

RaketeBlaue guest

I see, well..........does anyone know of a good independent mechanic in Orlando? :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Will

sunnyandrich

You might try www.skseuropean.com in Maitland. I do not have any personal experience with them, just heard about them on the 'net and have been meaning to drive by and talk to them.

I contacted them via the web and got a personal reply from the owner, which was cool.

RaketeBlaue guest

Thanks for the info. I have talked to Enver before when I was having a problem at MB of Orlando with my wifes car. He was saying that Fields, Volvo of WP and MB of Orlando keep his business busy. Apparently he does good work as he also had a newer Bentley in the shop. I assume that all the buzz you saw on the net about SKS was good?

Will