Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

What's the price?

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by WesTex335, Aug 22, 2009.

WesTex335

I just asked two on-line dealers for their best price on a new 2010 335i. One responded with $3,000 under MSRP the other responded with $2,000 over invoice. Am I wrong to think they both quoted the same price?

BIMMIR guest

Maybe, maybe not.
    To really know for yourself, and not fall victim to any dealer or well intentioned opinions, go to:

www.edmunds.com

You can configure the car you want including options, see the retail, see the invoice and the "true market value" of the car.
    You can see current incentives, rebates and financing offers.

Incentives are very hot on 2009 3 series right now, something like $3500 under sticker. I'm not sure if this interests you or not, but great deals if you can find an 09 you like.

LOPHAT2

I requested a quote after building the vehicle on line. I sent it to a salesman...this is his reply. I have not attempted to negotiate or respond yet.

The 2010 335i you request has a MSRP of $57,350 (You clicked almost all the boxes). I can offer it to you for $53,655, plus tt&l. Registered in Va, that’s $55,505.65 delivered.

That's approximately $3500+ off MSRP. I'm awaiting two more quotes. I'll keep you posted.

BIMMIR guest

That sounds like a great buy. I took a quick look at edmunds and that's probably better than the current deals on 2009 cars.

az3579

I think the dealers usually sell their cars for like 3-4k over invoice, so I would say 2k above invoice isn't bad at all!

WesTex335

Thanks y'all. As it turned out the $3K off MSRP was a better deal than the $2K over invoice.

Bob