Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Lug Nut Covers

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 1947JimzBMW, Mar 28, 2008.

1947JimzBMW guest

I wonder if anyone sells covers for lug nuts. Seems like a product that could find a home on my wheels and cover the iron/yucky-looking wheel nuts. Any help??? Jim.

MGarrison

buy a new set, mask off the the thread and contact area, and rig up a powdercoating setup? I wonder if it would be possible to chrome plate only the heads of the lug bolts? A dremel and some paint? Griot's previously had this 'manifold dressing' that would spruce up rusty exhaust manifolds... don't know if that's still in the catalog. Perhaps see if the plastic lugs that hold the plastic wheel covers on for various cars would fit over your stock lugs?

kkratoch

Are you talking about something like this?

1947JimzBMW guest

I answered my own question--got a set of covers from BavAutosport for $23 in chrome. They look great and really make the wheels pop. Jim.

MichaelADavisSr745Li guest

I had a set of the ones that kkratoch sent the link to on my 2007 C230. They looked GREAT. After I took them off they did not fit as well. However, they did look nice while they were on my car. I am thinking about getting a set for my 745Li. I am going to look on BAV as well.

dixie_kuma@yahoo.com guest

Hi Jim,
    Iam looking for the same thing for my E30 I just need one. I lost mine, I think the snow plow got it. If they do have then in that catalog will you please let me know? Thank you Jim! Claire Anderson My email address is dixie_kuma@yahoo.com

MichaelADavisSr745Li guest

captainaudio