Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

California- Fresno to Yosemite Drive & BBQ

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by n0n0perational, Jun 11, 2009.

n0n0perational guest

Hey guys a buddy of mine and I are planning a drive in late August right before classes start again from Fresno to Yosemite. We are planning a meeting in Fresno on June 22nd around 6 for anyone who is interested its going to be at the Me-n-Eds in the Tower district....ill get directions there soon

The plan is to meet on the 22nd and discuss ideas or if you cant make if to that feel free to email me @ f_vasquezjr@yahoo.com

We are hoping for a big turn out if not it'll just be us!!!

P.S. this isnt a Bmw only meet, anyone is welcome in any vehicle so please let me know if there is any interest.

Thanks Fellas hope to hear from you!

Frank

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Tsk, tsk, these kids today!!

Hey, if you're in Fresno, I'd throw in with the gang at the Central Cal chapter. . . for one thing, one of the primary functions of the BMW CCA is to "enable" the members, through their chapters. In this case it would enable you to enjoy this tour---technically, that's what such an activity is called---with proper insurance. Trust me: Put two or more BMWs together, and if something happens, everybody within sight is going to find his or her name on the court papers.

The best part is that if nothing happens---and usually nothing happens!---then the chapter gets its premium back.

I guess I'm beginning to sound like an old fogey, so I'll shut up now!

n0n0perational guest

thanks for the info