Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Still no Roundel Magazine

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by krisT, Jun 10, 2009.

krisT guest

I still haven't received my Roundel Magazine yet :(
    I didn't get April's or May's and I'm waiting on June's issue. I guess I can just read them here....for now, but it would be nice to have!!

Any updates?

I've already received my membership cards, but still no Roundel :(

office guest

Kris,
    You joined in late March which was too late for the April issue (they are ordered around the 18th of the month.) Your first issue should have been the May issue. You will want to call the office at 800-878-9292 to verify that we have a correct address for you. June is expected sometime before the 15th of June - but again, we need to make sure of the address. Thanks.

BIMMIR guest

mine came in today

krisT guest

Thanks for the number, I will go ahead and call to double check :)

krisT guest

I just called the office and spoke with Peggy, she's super duper nice and she's looking into it for me.

Thanks so much!!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

What?! No ROUNDEL?!

Kris:

If the darn thing doesn't show up soon, let me know (satch@satch.us) and I'll make sure you're not lost in the system.

I wouldn't want you to miss my June cover story! :D :D :D

Satch

krisT guest

Thanks so much. The nice lady at the 800 office said that I should be getting it on or around the 15th, so if I don't get it this week, you'll be hearing from me :p

Dmarque

Yah....me too!!!!!!!!!

Was a member from 1980-1996 and renewed on April 30th.....still no magazine for me either. Someone said they rec'd theirs today.....well I checked my mail box and no Roundel to balance the load of the bills. Sure would think that with the technology available today that a subscription could initiate a bit faster.
    • Staff

steven s

Your membership started April 30th.
    Your first issue should be June.
    The magazine is sent at periodical rate.
    If you would like to receive it at First Class, it is an additional $40.00/year.

krisT guest

E-mail sent!

Wanderlustbob guest

Kris,

I think you joined around the same time I did and I finally got my first issue. Any luck yet???

krisT guest

I actually did get it, but it wasn't sent from BMW CCA, I had gotten mine from Satch, if I remember correctly, or someone from here. So hopefully for July I'll be back in the regular rotation :D

krisT guest

July's Roundel

YAY!!! I got it in the mail today!!!! WHOOHOOO!!! I'm on the mailing list =)

Thanks everyone for all your help!!

*hugs*

sunbrn guest

Now that the magazine is digital, is there still a mailed print version? I became a member Jan 23rd. Maybe wait longer?

eam3

There's still a printed version. Mine usually arrives around the middle of the month. I still haven't received the new one :(

sunbrn guest

Sounds good.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

March seems kind of late

Me 'n' Kelly the K got ours the same day last week, but I have heard from friends in LA that their March issues haven't arrived yet.

Oh, wait: I may have been talking about the APRIL issue, because somebody was asking me about the 535i story, and that's the April cover story. So maybe I'm just confused.

Never mind!
    • Staff

steven s

I just received March on March 11.

tmink66 guest

Still waiting on my March issue as of 3/17...

M3Driver guest

...and I'm just sitting here thinking how it will be when the Post Office goes to 5 day a week delivery. You think you got delays NOW....:(..