Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member!!!!

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by ACM1899, Jun 9, 2009.

ACM1899 guest

Just bought a CPO 328i sedan 6mt. 25k miles on it. And i also have a e36 325is auto.

I hope to meet and learn from all of you, here are some pics of my car. (sorry didnt have to much time yet)

And the scarf on the hood is for the soccer fans.

Thanks for having me.

ACM1899 guest

I guess this isnt like other forums. Doesnt anyone welcome a new member?

granthr

Welcome!!!!! Great car! Glad to see you bought a manual! :D Usually we are good about welcoming, but I guess you got us on a bad day! :(

wretched

It's not winter? As in everyone is out side with there BMW?!? Anyways welcome to the club! You won't regret it!

az3579

These forums aren't as active as other forums, though we get quite a few posts every day. If you're looking for New Member hello's, it's in the New Member Forum Introductions section! That area is usually a bit more active than certain model specific forums. We have a few sub-forums, and despite there being not as much traffic as some boards, some people still don't check all the subforums like I do. Certain people stick to only E30 and off topic, or this-and-that, but not all.

So, welcome to the forums!

CRKrieger

Well, lessee ... you waited overnight. About 14 hours. From 7-something in the evening until quarter to ten the next morning, nobody read this model-specific forum. I am not in the least surprised. You might want to try associating with folks like me with 20-something year old scruffy BMWs in the non-E9X subforums. We're a lot more accommodating than you might think.

Personally, I was outta town until this morning.

az3579

And this guy ^^^^^ - his bark is worse than his bite. :D

ACM1899 guest

LOL. My fault i should of givin you guys more time. Thanks for the welcome.

wretched

It really can go in spurts around here! Sometimes it may take a few days for replies. Being it's summer now I think a lot of members are out with there cars and attending events! Lets not forget our cars are not cheap and members like my self have to work all day to keep it!!! I amlucky enough to troll the forums from works sometimes.:D

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum!

Yeah, what he said: Amazingly enough, some of us are rather busy these days, and don't spend enough time on social forums. . . especially when we spend about twelve hours a day on the computer trying to get some work done around here!

But yes, we are pleased that you have joined us. I am pleased that you joined BMW CCA, and the rest of these computer-savvy whiz kids are glad to see you on the forums. I drop in from time to time, but my generation is still stuck in paper and ink!

Wanderlustbob guest

It definitely goes in sperts around here. And I am pretty sure the general forums get far more reads then the model specific ones. I know I always read and post there first.

Dropped you a welcome in the new member forum on your post there, But I'll say it again, welcome to the club. Its definitely an additional benefit to owning a BMW.

ACM1899 guest

Thank you all sooo much.