Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

M3 Purchase - Where on East Coast or South

Discussion in 'E90/E92/E93 M3 (2008-2013)' started by LOPHAT2, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

SBrasesco

It is Called Frozen Grey

It is a matte looking paint....it is available through the Individual Program....an M5messageboard member has a 2010 M5 in that color.....they also now have a Matte Black version as well....again though...good luck navigating the super secret BMW Individual program...LOL....anybody know the secret handshake and door knock???...I have a space grey e92....really like the color....flies under the radar....waayy too many AW around.
    Regards
    S

thedge9

thanks

that is most helpful

LOPHAT2

Phil...

Are you still with BMW of Charlottsville? If yes, please provide your e-mail address?

BMWCCA1

pmarx@crownauto.com

merlin528i

East Coast BMW Dealer

I'd recommend Keeler BMW in Latham, New York (Albany area). CA Jay Seely (518) 785-4197 X355 has an excellent rep for working hard until a deal is done...Keeler really knows how to work the numbers for the client w/out hurting the bottomline. Jay worked magic for our purchaces (6 total)!

BADMOBL

Glenn at Casey BMW in Newport News. Great salesman who really took care of me when i bought my 08 M3.

JeffNNJ guest

I disagree. While I have far less experience then Phil, I also have less hair. You want to buy a car from a bald client advisor.:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.