Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

1995 m3 need advice

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by Tofty17, Mar 24, 2008.

Tofty17 guest

1995 m3 need advice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for some advice for building a 95 m3 engine. I am upgrading the pistons, camshafts etc.. and looking for advice on how to synchronize these modifications with the addition of a supercharger/ supercharger kit. Who can help with engine management/ custom ecu applications. I want to start out doing this the right way. Thanks.

xelasmada guest

M3Driver guest

Why don't you give the guys at Turner Motorsport a call? They pretty much know the E36 M3 pretty well.

ltfadl guest

Well first off how much horsepower are you looking to get? That should be the first thing answered, depending on ratings you could get kits that will get you 400whp and the only thing you need is head studs and a thicker head gasket which comes in the kit. If you are looking for more then that then you want to upgrade the pistons and rods and some other things.

Let me know what are you goals and i can try to help guide you.

starkhundin guest

VinnyNaro guest

look into a turbo kit, SC kits are relatively cheep these days so it may be beneficial to pick one up on a discounted price. A SC there are many limits, but with turbo;s the only limit is the size of your wallet!

goodluck!