Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Rims for 08 328i

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by fdisymm, Mar 24, 2008.

fdisymm guest

Anyone have some pictures of an 08 328i with custom rims? I have had the car since Thanksgiving and it is time to get some rims. Thanks.

Zach

morea3ic guest

Welcome!

Hi Zach,

It's been too long in coming - but welcome to the forum.

Re your question, you might try asking this question on the Wheels & Tires Section of the forum - if you haven't already got your wheels. If you did - how about a pic or 3 over there?

Btw - Tire Rack is a pretty good place to see a simulation of different wheels designs on a car like yours.

Best.

fdisymm guest

thanks for the reply and i will certainly check out the tire section as well as the website. Hopefully I will have some pictures of the rims to post soon, for now I can only provide pics of the car itself.

morea3ic guest

More pics . . . .

I'm always ready to see a 3 series if you have some pics . . . .

btw - what type/style/brand/size of rims are you thinking?

fdisymm guest

Here are a couple of pictures. I attached the photos, hopefully it worked. I just have the stock run flats 16" I believe, but I will probably get the Goodyear Eagle F1's, as I heard they are pretty good tires. As for wheels, I am not looking for anything too fancy, just a little extra for the car. What do you currently have?

morea3ic guest

Nice E90! Looks like Monaco Blue? Checked out any wheels yet?

19's would be sweet . . . .

My "Classic" Morea Gruen E36 Convt has OEM rims. I've seriously thought about 18" BBS, but probably won't. When I replace tires, Michelin usually gets the nod.

Best.

fdisymm guest

Thank you very much. I love the car, specially since I crossed over from a Mercedes C280. I have been checking out several wheels and I think 19's are the way to go. I am still looking at a couple of different options and pricing right now. Hopefully by the end of the summer I will have made up my mind so I can post some pictures! What kind of Michelin do you use?

Best,

Zach

morea3ic guest

Michelin . . . .

Depends on the application. Pilot Sport's are nice, but overall I think Exalto is a good balance & will probably be my choice for future replacement on the Beemer.

Best.