Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member to BMW CCA from San Diego

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by halfmonkey, Apr 2, 2009.

halfmonkey guest

Hi there. After a little bit of research, I've decided to join the club. I wasn't sure if I would really reap the full benefits of joining the club so I'm starting out with a 1 year membership and will go from there. I will say though that the benefits and the community seems really awesome but with a newborn and a 19 month old toddler, being as active as I would like to be may be a little difficult.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you out there. BTW, I also added myself to the facebook group.

94is guest

Greetings! We're having a 2-day autox this weekend at Qualcomm Stadium. You should come down and check it out, introduce yourself. It's going to be a great weekend. :D Hope to see you there.

granthr

Welcome!!! I think you will be disappointed. With such a great magazine as Roundel, Tech Support, Part discounts, and not to forget the community! I think you will be happy you joined!

az3579

Disappointed? WHAT? I can't be THAT bad!!

MGarrison

Well, y'know Botond, if you'd just stop SUCKING the LIFE out of these forums! ;) :p ;)

Welcome to the club, halfmonkey!

halfmonkey guest

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I look forward to enjoying being a member of the club and receiving Roundel. I've heard so much about the magazine and the club.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Huh? What?

Ohhh, mannn: What have you heard?! I wasn't there, I didn't do it, and it wasn't my fault.

az3579

Stop it! That's my line, Satch!
    Ask all of my co-workers. :rolleyes:

Satch SoSoCalifortified

So, Ms. Kimmy. . .

How'd that two-day autocross go?

94is guest

It went pretty well. I managed to not break my car, and win the instructor class. :D