Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Bargain Alert!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lcjhnsn, Mar 11, 2009.

lcjhnsn

Check this out...

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/sear...Default.asp KW Box&s=SEARCH&a=search&k=piloti

Piloti driving shoes for $30!!!!

I've used the "Spyder" model for a couple seasons now and they are very good for their intended purpose. Their sole and heel are perfect for Heel-toe downshifts and they provide a lot of feedback to help you know exactly what your steed is doing at any given time. Unfortunately, they aren't the best for standing around in hot parking lots for car shows, auto crosses, etc.

enjoy!

granthr

Wow!! Thanks for the tip. Just bought a pair!! :D I have been wanting a pair for a while and was having trouble justify the price for a pair of driving shoes. But now I am set! :D

atrhugo

+2 - Just ordered a pair - with retail sales everywhere being a bit 'sucky' at the moment, expect a bunch more bargains. Now does anyone have a running E39 M5 for $29.99? ; -)

Oregon

Lance,

Thanks for the heads-up, just ordered a pair.:)

Cody

lcjhnsn

Is there anybody who missed out on this deal that would like a pair of Size 10 Prototipo's in Royal Blue

I thought I ordered Black, but the shoes and receipt say Blue

$25

catmundu

thanks- awesome deal! is there a difference b/t men's and women's sizes so i can do the conversion? :)

lcjhnsn

Women's sizes are definitely smaller than equivalent Men's size, but I'm afraid I don't have the conversion factor.

catmundu

no worries, thanks. i'm sure someone on the interwebz has the info and i'll find it. :) sorry i can't help u w/ ur size 10s tho.

gokartmozart guest

Only color still available in Prototipo is White/Green/Yellow:

[IMG]

catmundu

thanks for the info, gokart. :) they don't have my size. :(

nice photos in ur sig!!! :D

Oregon

BTTT, thought I'd remind everyone more shoes are available. I've acquired three pairs thus far!:)

Cody

Oregon

BTTT again as more shoes are available, get em' while you can.;)

Cody
    1 people like this.

TeamStowell We love driving!

But wait.... there is more!

Holy cow... when I checked several months ago the sizes and styles were much more limited. Thank you for the reminder!

Our chapter had a small BBQ yesterday, and after mentioning this deal I think a couple dozen pairs of shoes were purchased later last evening. Now I have got to get my order in. Good karma to you!

ChipBeau guest

FWIW, I just checked and the deal is still on - $30 a pair!! Wow!!