Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Site feedback

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by Bill Howard, Feb 22, 2008.

Bill Howard

BMWCCA.org 2.0 is launched. Tell us what you think. If you find a glitch, let us know and we'll get on it. If a procedure doesn't make sense, or you can't find a piece of info where you believe it should logically be stored, tell us. Or if you like the site, we're happy to hear that, too.

Brian A

Are you going to be migrating over the Forum content from the old website?

Seems like there is too much wisdom therein to just leave it behind. There is a wonderful active thread right now titled "Help with my situation" under the "General Discussions" forum for example.

jesimmons guest

SQL Error

Same here. Can't link my BMWCCA membership to my website id.

Thanks in advance for fixing it... I'm sure you will.

--- EDIT ---
    Looks like its fixed now. Thanks.:)

jesimmons guest

I like the overall format, organization and feel of the site... So far.

It seems to follow similarly to the organization of the Bimmerfest site (which I also like).

jesimmons guest

Just logged in today. Even though I logged in yesterday and have posted in the last 48 hours, I see this message after I log in:

"Welcome back jesimmons. Our records indicate that you haven't posted here in a few weeks. We miss you. Why not take this opportunity to check in and post a question, comment, or just engage in a conversation? Or check out our Gallery or Product Reviews and leave a comment. We really value your input and look forward to seeing your post. "

Could be a web site glitch?

fxoleary guest

Can't link either

I also can't link to old profile. In my case I believe SQL is choking on an apostrophe in my last name:

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax near 'Leary'., SQL state 37000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\lib\imis.inc on line 426
    Error in SQL verify

BrianLoeb guest

Easier Log on

I am going to visit the site a lot more now that i can sign in much easier. I have been posting away for the first time in the year that i have been a member.I agree with the other people though, where is all the Tech talk, and the volumes of info on the the Bimmers, not to mention my favorite the E30!!! i am sure it is all in the works and you are all working hard to remedy this situation.