Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

I just saw the 1 series convertible at Dreyer & Reinbold (Indy dealer)

Discussion in 'E81/E82/E87/E88 (2004-present)' started by 330indy1, Mar 21, 2008.

330indy1

... it looked better than the pictures.

I didn't get a chance to sit in it though. :(

It looked like the sides of the car were 'tall' --- very prominent in the overall proportions.

I was looking for a 135i to check the sticker prices with the options, but there were only 128i models as far as I could tell.

They also have on display a 328 convertible from the 30s. (very cool!)

morea3ic guest

I like that it's a rag-top.

"Folding hard-tops are for peeps who don't really like convertibles."

Too bad (or maybe good) that they don't offer a Lemans Blue & a blue top, or a nice green or two.

Back seat seat width is tight - probably would fit 2 small kids or one adult.

Overall looks pretty nice.

Best.

earlyss guest

I just bought a 135 convertible. I went to the dealer looking for a 3series but was taken by the 135. Its incredible- fast as hell, gorgeous, hugs the turns- i couldn't be happier. Youre right that the backseat is small but aren't all convertibles? The soft top opens and closes auto in 22 seconds- this car is awesome! bought it at the bmw store in cincinnati

2AD Tanker

Photos do not do the ONE series justice. There are so many details lost in the photos that you really have to see it in person to truly appreciate the lines.