Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

E36 M3 Product Brochure (98/99)

Discussion in 'E36 M3 (1995-1999)' started by ltir, Mar 21, 2008.

ltir guest

Hi everyone; I'm new to the forums and will hopefully be new to BMW soon as I'm interested in purchasing a 1998 or 1999 E36 M3. As I'm still in my research stage; I was wondering if anyone could share a PDF copy of the official 98 or 99 e36 M3 product brochure? Thank you in advance.

-Russ

p.s. I thought I read a while back that the reason the E36 M3 was finally brought to the States was due a "petition" pushed by BMW CCA members; if true, THANK YOU!

bmwmfan guest

I have a hard copy of the 1999 M brochure. It includes the M Rodster, M Coupe, M3 Convertable, and M3 Coupe. I'll scan it in at work on Monday.

I think the CCA petitioned BMW for the E30 M3 and then the 4 door M3...

ltir guest

Thank you very much!

-Russ

bmwmfan guest

I haven't forgotten about you! Our copier/printer/fax thing at work didn't like it when I scanned in all of the pages and tried to email them. I ran out of time, but I have to go back and scan/send each page separately...(they are A3 sized pages, double truck spread, so rather large!)

bmwmfan guest

1999MBrochure.pdf

Its 10 meg so please let me know when its downloaded...I'm not comfortable keeping that up for long.

ltir guest

I know you said this wasn't easy to scan; but please know that it is greatly appreciated. THANK YOU.

bmwmfan guest

you are welcome, glad I could help

Kurt Sampara guest

Shop for a low mileage 96-97 M3. They still have the 3.2 but not the expensive/heavy door airbags. They are also cheeper due to year. K.

championevents guest

I have a 1998 BMW M3 estoril blue 5 speed sedan with 50k miles I have over 30k invested in this machine and I am selling for 26,500.
    It is listed n cars.com and autotrader.com for pics and info
    Dinan Supercharged with RMS aftercooler and ceramic headers to get started

ltir guest

Kurt,

Thanks for the suggestion; I was initially leaning toward the 98/99 because I "naively" thought that BMW would have worked out any notable flaws by the end of the production run (e.g. I thought I read that some early e36s had rear suspension/rear floor issues and later e36s didn’t have this issue). Other than the side impact air bags, are there any other significant differences in the M3 coupe from 96 – 99?

-Russ

Leviathan guest

i'm curious in the differences between the 96-99 models as well...anyone have a link to a nice, detailed comparison of these years?

bojangles guest

lex99m3 guest

Need a copy too!

I'd love to get a copy of that brochure!

bmwmfan guest

PM Sent

Sorry it took so long, I had problems logging in with Firefox...