Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

SC my '03 325i or buy used E46 M3?

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by rcryder325, Feb 14, 2009.

rcryder325 guest

yeah I've been researching the car and I am drooling now, I want this but I wasnt planning on buying for about a year, maybe if I crunch the numbers I could make him an offer and sell my car later, I am going to be in colorado at the end of the month so it could actually work out, I have to contact the owner first of all. Wow I love that car.

BMWides110377 guest

If I had the $$$ I would make him an offer. I have family out in CO and they could go get the car for me and drive it to KY when they come in town next month.....it's a beautiful machine!

rcryder325 guest

I emailed him just gotta wait for a response. Its looking like a possiblity right now I just hope no one sees this post and undercuts my ass.

BMWides110377 guest

highly unlikely that anyone from here will do that. If there is one thing that I know about bimmer enthusiasts, they do not try and screw one another over

mpauly guest

I have Both

I have a 2005 330xi with a DINAN S1 conversion (everything but the SC. I also have a 2006 E46 M3 with a DINAN S3R conversion. My questions, is the car going to see any track time in HPDE? i have used both my cars on the track. Although the 330xi was great on the track after the DINAN mods it does not compare to the M3 before the DINAN, and certainly not after the DINAN. Modifying cars is like boating. You will ussualy never get your money back out of them unless you find that one person looking for what youve got. Lets face it, it sounds like you the type of person that if you get the M3 you will modify it. The nice thing about the DINAN S3R M3 is it is a sleeper. Mine is not badged. I screw with mustang, Vets Nissans and Subarus all the time. It has more HP that the new M3 and handles better. Go with the M3 and save up to modify it. The engine is very reliable and made to drive it like you stole it. Good Luck.