Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Man, I hope we're done with snow here...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChrisV, Feb 9, 2009.

ChrisV

'cause I just got all the salt washed off the E38 and P38... They're both finally black again, instead of off-white! hehehehe! Anyone else out doing some spring cleaning? The temps went from the mid teens last week to the mid '60s this weekend. (I know, you southern guys are all like "snow? What's that?")

[IMG]

[IMG]

Everybody in the neighborhood was out washing their cars this weekend...

[IMG]

Autohaus guest

Nice job man! Nice how you got the quad exhaust going. I got my E39 back from the shop and its trashed! Since I don't have a job :eek: I have plenty of time to do a detail on it. As a matter of fact, all three of my bimmers are dirty :(. I guess I'll start doing all three interiors as a lunch break. Yes, I may be home all day but I gotta eat and take a break from the computer applying to every job known to man :D. However, whenever I wash my cars, I dread driving on a road when the snow is melting and I see little puddles here and there and then the car gets dirty again :rolleyes:

az3579

Dude, if you detail your car, do it on a weekend so I could join ya. And then, I could give you a fiver for gas and we could go on a drive. :)

I like snow, but I've had enough of the cold. It doesn't do me' car any good. Poor baby shivers when first started up, but with this 40+ degree weather, now it's as happy as I am when a weekend arrives. :D

ChrisV

yeah, there's a dang cold snap back here. But at least it's still clear and dry, for now.

And soon the grass and trees'll get green again, instead of this dead brown stuff that makes pictures look dull:

[IMG]

[IMG]

drummerfc

Yeah, I'm done with it all :mad: - and I'm a skier and a former hockey player too...but one gets so much of the cold and that's it already.

But there's light at the end of the tunnel...heading down to FL for some spring training baseball on March 4th. :D Wish I could say I was taking the E39 w/me.

Autohaus guest

I won't ask for your name but can we know what NHL team you played on?

az3579

It's going to snow again tomorrow!!!! :mad:

ChrisV

So far just little flakes that're mostly wet. Not enough to bring out the salt trucks, thankfully.

drummerfc

Didn't play in the NHL, not even close, but thanks for the assumption!!! :D

Naw, I was just a pickup hockey hacker - like I said, not even CLOSE to NHL quality, not even C-League worthy. Just love the game and played for the helluvit.