Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Best shops for E30's

Discussion in 'E30 (1984-1993)' started by cj morgan, Mar 17, 2008.

cj morgan guest

I have a 1990 325i and i was just wondering what would be the best well-known car places around NY to take my car for servicing (other than the dealer where you pay $120 for them just to look at it)

Vicksburg guest

Can't help with NY (Michigan guy here). I have found that good shops that work on my U.S. cars have experience working on older BMW's. There's enough of them around that they do regular work on them. (mostly suspension stuff so far, haven't had to deal with any diagnostics or electrical issues yet).

birddogman

I used to use a independent under the name of David's Auto Center on 11th Ave from '85 thru '97. Not sure if he's still in business. He was BMW certified from mid '80s on - knows the cars from back then.

boomer5

Thought it might be a good idea to bring this thread back to life.I take my BMWs to an excellent mechanic in Westbury,Long Is.His name is Roger and his work is not only top notch,but his prices are very reasonable also.This guy's a true bimmerphile and I strongly recommend him.(516-876-2063)