Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

So Cal Schools?

Discussion in 'Driving Schools' started by indycar, Dec 23, 2008.

indycar

I'm looking to give my brother in law a gift of a driving school. He lives in San Diago, CA and has a Mini.

I'm having problems finding a schedule or list of CCA chapters that have schools in So Cal and where they are held.

Lil help?

dave

MGarrison

94is guest

The San Diego Chapter is having a driving school at Buttonwillow next year, but it's not until September.

yelom3

If your brother-in-law is willing to make the drive to NorCal (Laguna Seca, Infineon, Thunderhill) you can check out the 2009 driving schools hosted by the Golden Gate Chapter: http://www.ggcbmwcca.org/?page=calendar

We have driving schools scheduled in January, March, August, & November.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Kelly L. Collins | Driving School Project Manager
    Golden Gate Chapter | BMW CCA
    www.ggcbmwcca.org

indycar

Thanks for the links. I guess I'm going to let him choose his poison. I'll forward these links to him. It'll be interesting to see what he chooses ~ he seems reserved enough that I doubt he would drive far. But we know how the bug can bite when it comes to track time :) Mild Mannered Clark Kent might turn into taking off some work days to go play.

When he chooses, I'll post back.

Thank you all for taking a minute to respond!!

Have a Great New Year!

dave