Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

First 1er in US

Discussion in 'E81/E82/E87/E88 (2004-present)' started by TP 135i, Mar 15, 2008.

TP 135i guest

The first 1er in the US, a 135i, was delivered to it's new owner today. Congratulations to him. If you are interested in his opinions of his new Bimmer check out the 1addicts.com forum.

n2mye30

I just test drove one last night at our BMWCCA meeting and MAN, what a machine. All it takes is a test drive to be hooked. Im sure everybody is going to there 1ers.

TP 135i guest

Unbelievable car.........I picked mine up last Tuesday and haven't stopped smilin' since.
    Started driving today at 8:15 am......just got home at 2 pm......mostly all back roads and 120 miles later.........guess what...........yep, still smilin'.

n2mye30

I couldn't be more jealous. :(

I just drove my new "baby" home!!! All I can say is, "D@!M!!!!!!" It is everything that I was hoping for and much more!!! :) :) :) :)

128iKrazy guest

Just got my 128i yesterday. It is as if God Himself designed and built this car. BMW at it's purest. The 2002 is alive in this one...

Oregon

Hi 135,

Surname from 1ADDICTS, good to see another 'addict' with CCA. The little monster 135 should be here in 10 or so days with the fun beginning then.

The club was kind enough to reassign my old number. Woo hoo !:D

Cheers,
    Cody

NovaBimmer1985 guest

insurance

any idea how much the insurance would be on a 135i, 23 year old driver, clean record, NJ state?

Oregon

Oregon

My dealer believes the little monster will be ready to take home Monday the 31st.:confused:I hope so...