Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Another New Member

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mistertripps, Mar 14, 2008.

mistertripps guest

Hey folks! Another new member from Georgia here. My wife and I own a 1999 E39 Touring Wagon that we absolutely love. We bought it in October and have since replaced the headlights, added tinting and upgraded the wheels along with performing some past due maintenance items with the help of German Car Repair in Atlanta. I'm adding an MTech bumper this weekend and can't wait to see how it changes the look of the car.

We've also owned a 1998 E38 and two MINIs. I currently drive a 2007 MCS known around town as The Darth Maul MINI.

We look forward to meeting our fellow Peachtree chapter members and chatting with the rest of you folks from around the world. I also travel quite a bit with work, so maybe I'll see you out and about!

mistertripps guest

Hope all the Georgia members got through the weekend weather okay. We had hail at the house, but no damage to either of our cars as they are both garage kept. Some pretty scary stuff in downtown Atlanta.