Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New member from Socal

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Dan T, Nov 25, 2008.

Dan T guest

Hello,

New member from San Marcos CA saying hi to everybody. I currently drive an E36 328 and an E46 M3.

Daniel

MFarisE39 guest

Welcome Daniel!
    Hope to see some sweet pics of you M real soon! Any mods?

Dan T guest

Thanks Michael. I'll post some pictures later. The M3 has CSL rep wheels, Eisenmann exhaust, SSK and some cosmetic mods.

I see that you have an E30 and E21 in your sig. I also had those cars before. I drove my E30, an 86 325E for 325K miles before she was retired!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome, Dan!

So, what chapter encompasses San Marcos? Are you an autocross junkie, er whut?

;)

Dan T guest

San Diego chapter. San Marcos is north San Diego county. I do autocross but I wouldn't consider myself a junkie.:)

MFarisE39 guest

I'm getting close to start my quest for the Shark. Probably an '85'ish 635csi.

bcweir

Hi Dan!

Nice wheels! Welcome!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

San Diego Chapter, then

Aha! That puts you in the San Diego Chapter, well known for their autocross season at QualCom Stadium. And then there's the Holiday Party at the car museum. . . great fun. It's Sunday, December 7 this year, I believe. . . see you there!

Dan T guest

Anybody going to Qualcomm on Dec. 6th?

94is guest

I was at Qualcomm. Couldn't defend my Top Time trophy, and had to settle for 2nd place, for the 30th or so time. Haha.

Btw, I thought "Dan T" was Dan Tackett before I clicked on the thread. Haha. Howdy Satch!